Monday, July 30, 2012

Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins - A Guest Post on Simply Life!

Hi friends! Hope you all had a great weekend. :)

There's a chance you're swimming in zucchini this summer...  If so, you should definitely check out my guest post recipe for Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins over on Simply Life today!


If you're not already a fan of Simply Life, you absolutely should start reading Gina's blog! It's definitely one of my favorites. And I've been lucky enough to become good friends with Gina outside of blogging too (you know, in that thing called real life - not blog life ;)). Go check out my recipe for these delicious muffins, and also be sure to check out many other of the fabulous, healthy recipes on Simply Life while you're there! Her photos are beautiful, and her recipes will inspire you to eat healthier and live more simply, I promise. :)

Have a nice day, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment